Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Little About Me

Hello friends! First off i would like to share a little about myself. My name is Jordan. I live in Joplin, MO. I am a part of a christian fellowship here called Citywide Christian Fellowship, which i might frequently talk about. I grew up in the church, slipped away from the Lord for a part of my life, but now I am back on track with Jesus. I will probably share a little bit about my own personal walk with the Lord in another post. I live for one thing which is to serve Jesus Christ, who is my Lord and Savior. I hope i can be an encouragement to all who read my posts. But i must say the best thing to do is read the Bible and Jesus teaching and find out for yourself, because we shouldn't base our actions on anothers person's teachings, but on Jesus teaching in the Bible. Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you can continue to come back and see what i have to say about living for Christ. God bless.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment